To serve children, families and individuals in need by providing
- material support including meals, clothing, learning materials, blankets, shelter, medical care and toys.
- mentorship, role models and encouragement.
To facilitate volunteers and individuals looking for opportunities to help others with
- diverse roles for volunteers-variety of skills and interest and variety of time commitments.
- the opportunity to work with experienced volunteers.
- outreach to high schools, colleges, Disney and other organizations with potential volunteers.
To provide donor organizations and individuals with
- projects dedicating 100% of funds or goods contributed to direct personal assistance of children, families and individuals in need.
- successful solicitation of all organization administrative costs from Foundation members.
- opportunities to target donations to preferred projects.
- opportunities to contribute funds, food, clothing, toys, raffle prizes, blankets or learning materials.